This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. Read More

Our Clinics and Services


Staying Healthy


To provide quality care we operate a number of recall systems. Invitations are regularly sent out if you are taking medication that requires monitoring.


We follow national guidelines in the monitoring of chronic diseases. Most of this is done by our practice nurses under the direction of the doctors. You may receive a telephone call or letter asking you to make an appointment.


Annual monitoring of blood pressure and lifestyle advice is available for all patients over 16 years from our practice nurses.


Foreign Travel Immunisations and Advice


Please make an appointment at least four weeks in advance of your holiday to ensure adequate cover. A charge will be made for certain immunisations and vaccinations, which are not covered by the NHS. A list of these charges is held at reception. Please ask for a travel form at reception so that the nurses can plan which immunisations you will need in readiness for your appointment.


You can also download this form within the 'Our Documents' section


Yellow Fever Vaccinations


The surgery is an authorised Yellow Fever Vaccination Centre.


FLU Vaccination


An influenza vaccination is particularly recommended for patients with heart, lung or kidney disease, diabetes and residents of nursing and rest homes. Please contact the reception staff in September/October for details of the vaccination dates and to make an appointment.


Medical Examinations


We are able to offer non-NHS services to patients. These include:

  • Private sick notes
  • Adoption/pre-employment/HGV medicals
  • Insurance medicals
  • "To whom it may concern" letters

 A charge will be made for these services. Please enquire at reception for details.


Sick Certificates


For the first seven days of illness, including Saturday, you can self-certify (Form SC1 is available from the surgery). If you are ill for more than seven days you will need a certificate (Med3) signed by a doctor. If employers insist on a sick note during the first week of illness, this will be issued in the form of a private note, for which there is a charge.

Choose font size: A A A

GP Website from Wiggly-Amps Ltd. | Total visitors:190817 | Disclaimer